This is a bit rushed and has a few mistakes, but I think it gets my idea across.
In this, I imagine it being on PC (or 3DS) and one screen is active at a time. You tap the pink button to bring up the pink chalk item you got earlier, and draw a path between pink areas. You only have so much chalk, so you can’t just draw everywhere (it resets if you hit the pink button again). Then you switch to the upper screen and walk the other character across the bridge.
I definitely need more practice making more complex animated stuff, but it was fun! I hope it’s not too confusing-looking or muddled.
- fuzziest likes this
- rio8 likes this
- conceptbug likes this
- djm-rexim said: When you officially start to work on an indie video game, I’ll do the music for ya. :D
- jambos6 likes this
- dubzywubzyubzy reblogged this from 5cc
- battlemaxace likes this
- rabbitmyrabbit reblogged this from grisser
- batongmalaque likes this
- exploresque reblogged this from prionace
- nobody-dies-when-its-sunny likes this
- redactron likes this
- kangaroobeer likes this
- jjsignal likes this
- apebit likes this
- tommybruce likes this
- chaoseviin said: You’ve got a nice concept going on here!
- chaoseviin likes this
- ursius likes this
- hat-man likes this
- stinkdawg likes this
- puerimagibicomagica reblogged this from grisser
- primaeros likes this
- itsdaninsky likes this
- oceanmaster likes this
- prionace reblogged this from 5cc
- grisser reblogged this from 5cc
- grisser likes this
- whiskeyfishbowl likes this
- 5cc posted this